25.12.13

Colors by Llarowe - Rubies and rednecks

Hey guys!

I hope y'all are having a great christmas and enjoying it with family and friends. I'm still at my parents so no lightbox pictures today ^_^

I did place a big order from CbL about two months ago and thats why I have so many CbL polishes to show you. Today the turn has come to Rubies and rednecks. Unfortunately I experienced the same problems with this brush as I did with Coal in my stocking. I think it has to do with the glitter, since there has been no problems with CbL holos, creams and jellies I have tried. The awful brush made me stop at two coats. I think it would have looked even better with three. 

Rubies and rednecks is a raspberry red jelly with prismatic glitter. It is a true beauty which makes the terrible brush bearable. The drying time was great so the only issue I have is the brush. 

On the second picture you can see my favourite christmas decoration of all time, I think it's super funny :)



Until next time, take care!
/Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment