23.12.13

Colors by Llarowe - Coal in my stocking

Hi fellow christmas lovers! (?)

This beauty is CbL - Coal in my stocking. I love the colour but most of all I love the name. It's not a typical christmas colour but the name really makes it a great christmas polish. It's a dark grey cream with tiny silver glitter. 

This is a great color but there where some problems with the application. I got this polish in the newer bottle from CbL. They changed the bottle type because they had problems with breakage when shipping internationally. The villain creating the problems was the brush, it's super wide. OPI and IsaDoras brushes are slim compared to this brush. As you can see my pinkie nails are really slim which made the application rather tricky :/ Besides that CIMS is a one coater with great drying time. 

What do you think, do you like it?


Until next time, MERRY CHRISTMAS :D
/Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment