16.12.13

Colors by Llarowe - Come dance the hora

Hey guys!

Christmas is just around the corner and I've got a bunch of holiday polishes that I need to show you. First out is this baby from CbL. It's a fine silver linear holo glitter with small and medium sized purple circle glitters. I wasn't expecting to much from this polish when I ordered it, I actually just wanted to compare it to Essies "On a silver platter".  But I must say, I really like it! The application was great. I have to coats on the picture and it was completely dry after about ten minutes, without top coat!  







I'm so sorry about the poor quality of the pictures, I'm going to order a new battery to my camera tonight and that will hopefully make a big difference :)

Until next time, take care!
/Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment