15.12.13

#2

Hi guys!

I've got a really simple nail art to show you today. It's a nail art inspired by The Incredible Hulk. My intention was actually just to try out my green holo from Smitten Polish. But after three layers there was still a bit VNL. If you look closely on the thumb nail you can se it. So i decided to take out one of my nail art brushes and do som stripes. Using striping brushes is super easy. The final result looks so much more advanced than it actually is. 

The polishes that I've used are both from Smitten Polish, the green one is Electric Lime and the purple one is What Sorcery Is This?

I ordered both of them from Smittens etsy shop. After about a month i still hadn't received the parcel, so I sent a email to Noelie and she sent me a new package. She was so nice and understanding, I really recommend  her polishes. They are great! 

As a base coat I used Trind nail repair and I also have one layer of SV to finish the manicure of. 





















Until next time, take care!
/Christina

4 comments:

  1. Fint! :) Kanske måste öka min holosamling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ursnyggt! Smittenpolish holon är riktigt fina. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack så mycket ^_^ Jag jag gillar verkligen Smittens holon. Glider verkligen på som smör!

      Delete