17.12.13

China Glaze - All wrapped up and Put a bow on it

Hi!

No camera battery in the mail today :( So unfortunately todays polishes won't be very color accurate. I can't understand why purples are so hard to capture. 

Anyhow, todays polishes are from China Glaze holiday collection and they are really great! Both of them are clear based polishes packed with micro glitter. The color on my middle and pinkie finger is All wrapped up. This color is a dark purple and not at all as blue as it seems in the pictures. On my index and ring finger I'm wearing Put a bow on it. PABOI is a super cute color that is a pinkish purple color that I really like. I'm wearing to coats of each and the application was great. I have one coat of SV but I might need another one.  























Until next time, take care!
/Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment