18.9.14

H&M - Nerd

 Ugh!

I've had some serious problems with my computer tonight. I downloaded the OS X Yosemite beta and Preview and I have been in a fight ever since :P I have reported the problems to the software developers. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will fix it soon. 

Time for my #notd. I decided to wear an oldie today. I've had this polish for quite some time but haven't worn it for some stupid reason. This is Nerd form H&M, a creamy nude that works surprisingly well with my skin tone. I have three coats in the pictures, at first I thought that two would do but three coats is definitely a must. I love the combination nudes and neons so I decided to add neon studs close to the cuticles. 

I really like this colour. It has a yellow undertone so if your skin tone also has yellow undertones I would recommend this colour. I'm going to continue my fight with Preview now so I'll "talk" more with you guys tomorrow. Have a great evening!     
Love,
Christina

1 comment:

  1. Baslacket känns rätt trist men med din nail art blev det jättefint! Så enkelt och snyggt:)

    ReplyDelete