13.9.14

Enchanted Polish - Good Life

Hi lovelies!

I hope you're having a great weekend :)

Today I decided to wear Good Life from Enchanted Polish and dang what a bummer it was. The formula was like the old EP's. The polish covered with two thin coats and dried really fast. BUT Good Life didn't at all work with my skin tone. I think that Good Life would look amazing if your skin tone isn't totally transparent like mine. I was very disappointed because the foil like holo finish is absolutely stunning.  

Perhaps I'll wait until next summer and try it when I have a bit of a tan. However I'm really glad that the formula was so much better than July 2014. I hope that the new EP's will have the same amazing formula as Good Life and not like July 2014. 

That's all for now. Until next time, take care!
Love,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment