16.9.14

El Corazón - 423/128

 Hi lovelies :)

How are you doing today? I hope everything is well!

Today I'm showing you an incredible nail polish. This is 423/128 from El Corazón. Let me rant a little first, WHY CAN'T EL CORAZÓN GIVE THEIR POLISHES ACTUAL NAMES!? So now that I've gotten that off my chest let's talk about the polish. 

423/128 is a wonderful bright purple with small black and white matte glitters. The base is semi-transparent so the glitters from previous layers are visible trough newer layers. I wanted tons of glitter so I applied three coats even though it was opaque after two. One coat of tc was enough for a smooth finish. The only bad thing I have to say about this polish is the name. I love a nail polish with a clever name. Besides that this is a great polish and I think I might have to increase my El Corazón collection :D
That's all for today! Have a great evening and I'll "talk" to you guys tomorrow.

Love,
Christina

3 comments: