15.9.14

Colors by Llarowe - In the Navy

Hey guys!

I hope you're having a great day! 

Today I decided to wear one of the first CbL's I bought, In the Navy. But when I looked at swatches I was a bit surprise because all the other swatches where so much darken than mine(?). I like this colour as well but I was hoping for something a bit darker. It could be because of fading pigments which seems like the most possible explanation. 

The formula is great, and the polish is very pigmented. You can go for one thick coat or two thin coats for full coverage. I prefer thin coats so I ended up with two coats. In the Navy does dry rather shiny but I decided to add tc anyway to prevent tip wear. 
I like this colour even though it's not as dark and blue as I was hoping. It's more like a semi-dark blurple. That's all for now :) 

Have a great evening and I'll "talk" to you guys tomorrow. 
Love,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment