10.7.14

Smitten Polish - Safety dance

Hi cuties!

What's up? Enjoying the heat or just dying like me? 

I got a wonderful parcel from Edgy Polish yesterday, I accidentally bought the entire summer collection from Smitten Polish, oops. I could barley make up my mind on which colour to try first. Finally I decided to go for Safety dance. I mean, what can go wrong with a peachy neon. It's more neon IRL than in my pictures but unfortunately I didn't manage to capture it last night. 
Safety dance was completely opaque after two thin coats. It dried semi matte so I added top coat for some extra shine. It was almost completely dry before I added top coat which is a big plus :) That's all for now. Let me know what you think about the polish in the comments bellow :D
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

2 comments: