18.7.14

Orly - Rococoa a-go-go

 Hi cuties!

I hope you're having a great morning/day/evening depending on your location :) I'm watching Star Trek and drinking homemade watermelon juice. 

I realised that I almost never post mainstream brands. I'm going to try to change that because I love OPI, China Glaze, Essie, Orly among other brands. Today The mainstream brand I'm showing you today is Orly. The polish is called Rococoa a-go-go. I love Orlys bottles, the cap is rubberised and is easy to open even if the cap is dried stuck. I also like that they are 18ml, because that means that I don't need to buy back-ups. 
Rococoa a-go-go looks like a duo chrome polish in the bottle but when applied on the nail the shift is  not noticeable. It's still a really pretty colour though. It's packed with micro flakes and glitters. It's a dark magenta shade and I adore it. It looked kind of sheer in the bottle so I layered it over a black creme. What do you guys think of it? Yay or nay? :) 
Until next time, take care!
/Christina

3 comments:

  1. Älskar Orly! Flaskorna är underbara. Det här lacket är superfint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! Absolutely gorgeous! I have to hunt that polish down, and apply it over black. Thank you for the beautiful photos of your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastiskt lack det här. Och jag älskar korkarna på Orly flaskorna. I alla fall på den gamla designen.

    ReplyDelete