29.7.14

International tiger day nail art

Hey lovelies!
How are you all doing? 

Today is a very important day for me. It's the International tiger day. I've been donating money to WWF and the tigers monthly for the last five years. I'm a huge animal lover and I can't stand the thought of animals being shot because of their fur, horns or bones. It is absolutely disgusting and I do what I can to help. I love all animals and I try to live my life seeing all creatures on the earth as equals. 

I would never eat my fur baby poodles Teddy and Agathon and I would never eat a cut little pig either. This is my decision and I know that not everybody have the possibility to become a vegetarian/vegan. What I hope is that some of you might consider giving an amount that is equal to two indie polishes every month to help us keep tigers alive on our beautiful planet. 
Source
Time for how I did the nail art! I used China Glaze - Stoked to be soaked as my base colour. It's a bright orange creme that covered with two thin coats. Then I used a small piece of make-up sponge and dabbed on Coconut by Barry M, Kubiss - 146 and Lime Crime - Peaches <3 creme. After that I did some stripes with a nail art brush with Liquid leather from China Glaze and 146 from Kubiss. For the accent nail I used Peaches <3 creme and did tiny tiger paws. I also did some dabbing with the other colours for the accent nail the blend in with the other nails.
That's all for now. I hope you will have a great tiger day!
Lot's of love
/Christina

1 comment:

  1. Underbar manikyr och än bättre inlägg! Gillar dina vettiga åsikter som du delar med dig av lite då och då :)

    ReplyDelete